We are looking forward to seeing you at the 2023 MARYLAND DANCESPORT. In order to make the competition run as smoothly as possible, please read below:
- Please make sure that you have completed your entry forms, a ticket order form for each person attending as well as a studio accounting summary and return those to us by our Registration Deadline: January 15, 2023.
- Shortly after we receive your information, we will send you an invoice/confirmation. Please review and let us know immediately if we need to make any changes.
- Hotel reservations: To reserve your room online, please visit, Hyatt Regency Baltimore Inner Harbor or if your prefer to book your room by phone, please contact Hyatt Regency Baltimore Inner Harbor at (410) 528-1234 and request the Maryland Dancesport group rate! Group code: G-US5C You must make your reservations before January 11, 2023. Reservation requests made after the deadline will be based on availability at the hotel’s prevailing rates. All participants will be responsible for their personal room charges. Please Note: Package orders do not include hotel.
- Room Rates are as follows:
Thursday, February 2nd, 2023: $164.00 plus taxes and fees
Friday, February 3rd, 2023: $164.00 plus taxes and fees
Saturday, February 4th, 2023: $164.00 plus taxes and fees
- Upon arrival at the hotel, one representative from the studio should come to the registration desk and pick-up the packages. OUTSTANDING BALANCES MUST BE PAID BEFORE PACKAGES CAN BE RELEASED. Only that representative will be allowed to make payment and pick up packages. We will not be accepting payments from individual students or releasing any tickets until payment is made in full. Each participant will be given a heat list showing what heat and at what time he/she is dancing. Please be advised that the time listed is approximate and subject to change. Each competitor should be present in the ballroom at least 30 minutes prior to his/her scheduled dance time. When you receive your heat sheet, please check and make sure your dances, levels, and ages are correct. We need to be made aware of any mistakes as soon as possible.
- Competitor numbers may be picked up from the registration desk. If you are a professional dancer or an amateur couple, you must have proof of your 2023 registration with the National Dance Council of America. If you are not on the NDCA roster and do not have a current card or a receipt showing you have paid for a current registration, you will be required to register at the competition or you will not be allowed to compete.
- Seating will be according to packages and the date of the order with preferred seating going first to package holders with balances paid in full. All seats in the ballroom are numbered and match ticket numbers. Seating is assigned when the tickets are ordered. Tickets ordered at a different time period may be for a different table or in a different area.
- All vouchers for money must be redeemed before the end of the competition or they become invalid.
Contact: Amanda Reyzin, 421 E Lancaster Ave, Apt #A8, Wayne, PA; (215) 805-2213; firstname.lastname@example.org