I am thrilled to be your Organizer for the 2020 Maryland Dancesport! My goal is to provide all competitors with a highly organized, fun and competitive competition experience that will be memorable and unique!
This year, the competition will be held at the Hyatt Regency. The hotel has undergone a complete renovation and is absolutely beautiful and will be the new home of Maryland Dancesport! This new venue offers easy access to all of the shops and restaurants that the Inner Harbors has to offer!
I have an exciting schedule of Professional, Pro-Am and Amateur events planned and a team of world-class adjudicators! I’ve have added Gentleman only Championship events in all levels and age divisions and the pro-am Open Scholarship events are a “Best of the Best” qualifier for the Ohio Star Ball Championships! Maryland Dancesport is honored to be part of the Dance Vision Circuit, World Pro-Am Dancesport Series, Best of the Best and the Fordney Foundation.
I hope to offer all competitors a highly organized and amazing competition experience. So mark your calendars, put on your dance shoes and join me January 30th-February 1st, 2020 for the all NEW Maryland Dancesport!
Amanda ReyzinPhone: (215) 805-2213
Fax: (215) 355-1481
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Maryland-Dancesport-Championships/Amanda Reyzin began competing professionally in June 2007. She has received top placements in the American Rhythm, American Smooth, and Showdance Divisions. Her esteemed accomplishments include:
- 2008, 2009, 2012, 2013 Eastern United States Dancesport American Rhythm Champion
- 2012 Costa Rican Classic American Rhythm Champion
- 2012-2013 Maryland Dancesport American Rhythm Champion
- 2009-2013 United States National American Rhythm Finalist
- 2009-2012 World American Rhythm Finalist
- 2011 Constitution State Challenge American Rhythm Champion
- 2011-2012 Cleveland Dancesport Challenge American Rhythm Champion
- 2011-2012 Yankee Classic Dancesport Championship American Rhythm Champion
- 2011-2012 Dancing a la Carte American Rhythm Champion
- 2011-2012 Michigan Dance Challenge American Rhythm Champion
- 2010 & 2012 North American Imperial Star American Rhythm Champion
- 2010 La Classique Du Quebec American Rhythm & Smooth Champion
- 2009 United States National 9-Dance Champion
- 2009 Ohio Star Ball 9-Dance Champion
2009 Eastern United States Dancesport Salsa Champion
- 2008 Caribbean Dancesport Classic World Salsa Champion
- 2007 Ohio Star Ball Rising Star American Rhythm Champion
Amanda is the organizer of the American Star Ball Championships in Atlantic City, NJ and Maryland DanceSport in Baltimore, MD.
Amanda is a Championship certified adjudicator with the North American Dance Teacher’s Association (NADTA) in International Latin, International Ballroom, American Rhythm, American Smooth and Theatrical Arts. She has been recognized as a National adjudicator with the National Dance Council of America (NDCA) and is a member of the World Dance Council (WDC).