It is my pleasure to invite you to the 2023 Maryland Dancesport! I am thrilled and excited to be hosting and organizing this competition! My goal is to provide all competitors with a highly organized, fun, competitive and safe competition experience that will be memorable and unique!
We will be returning to the beautiful Hyatt Regency Inner Harbor. The hotel is newly renovated, with a 14,000 square foot ballroom, pet friendly and just steps away from restaurants, shops and attractions at the Inner Harbor!
I have planned an exciting schedule of Professional, Pro-Am and Amateur events and feel so fortunate to be working with a team of world-class adjudicators and officials! There are Gentleman only Championship events in all levels and age divisions! Open pro-am Scholarship events are “Best of the Best” qualifiers for the Ohio Star Ball Championships! I’ve partnered with the Global Dancesport Series, Dance Vision Circuit, World Pro-Am Dancesport Series, Best of the Best and Fordney Foundation to provide competitors with additional opportunities to earn points and prizes!
I hope you will put Maryland Dancesport on your list of must attend events for 2023! It would be my pleasure to provide you with exceptional service, beautiful ballroom, thrilling music, personalized attention to detail and above all, an amazing time! Please mark your calendars, put on your dance shoes and join me February 2nd– 4th, 2023!
Amanda: (215) 805-2213
Amanda Reyzin began competing professionally in June 2007. She has received top placements in the American Rhythm, American Smooth, and Showdance Divisions. Her esteemed accomplishments include:
- 2008, 2009, 2012, 2013 Eastern United States Dancesport American Rhythm Champion
- 2012 Costa Rican Classic American Rhythm Champion
- 2012-2013 Maryland Dancesport American Rhythm Champion
- 2009-2013 United States National American Rhythm Finalist
- 2009-2012 World American Rhythm Finalist
- 2011 Constitution State Challenge American Rhythm Champion
- 2011-2012 Cleveland Dancesport Challenge American Rhythm Champion
- 2011-2012 Yankee Classic Dancesport Championship American Rhythm Champion
- 2011-2012 Dancing a la Carte American Rhythm Champion
- 2011-2012 Michigan Dance Challenge American Rhythm Champion
- 2010 & 2012 North American Imperial Star American Rhythm Champion
- 2010 La Classique Du Quebec American Rhythm & Smooth Champion
- 2009 United States National 9-Dance Champion
- 2009 Ohio Star Ball 9-Dance Champion
2009 Eastern United States Dancesport Salsa Champion
- 2008 Caribbean Dancesport Classic World Salsa Champion
- 2007 Ohio Star Ball Rising Star American Rhythm Champion
Amanda is the organizer of the American Star Ball Championships in Atlantic City, NJ and Maryland DanceSport in Baltimore, MD.
Amanda is a Championship certified adjudicator with the North American Dance Teacher’s Association (NADTA) in International Latin, International Ballroom, American Rhythm, American Smooth and Theatrical Arts. She has been recognized as a National adjudicator with the National Dance Council of America (NDCA).